sabato 18 luglio 2020

Ivan Torrent - The Light Crusaders



excerpt from my poem: "Once upon a time there was UNA" 

I can't say where I'm from,
and the paradoxes I see,
dead planets and dead suns,
billions of lives sacrificed to become energies,
dimensions full of lives that turn on and off in an instant,
beings out of time of the human consciousness,
this is the torment of my existence,
incomprehensible to the creatures of this sphere ...
I suffer the decision made elsewhere,
to descend into the lower dense dimensions,
to the source of the origin of the divinity that governs everything and me,
working in dark to serve the light,
i love and hate with the same amount,
the way I observe the future I see,
make me a mystic,
while you, a rhesus monkey abortion freak,
I'm terrified of what's to come,
I will finally see the end of it all…
We didn’t met by mistake or by chance,
you couldn’t remember me,
you misunderstand  the war we had to fight together, 
because of the opposite attraction completing each other,
you have failed, again and again, so you will not be with me,
and this is the reason you will remain a formless carbon of atom…my dear.
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento