mercoledì 8 luglio 2020

Truth and God are by my side, not yours...you will see...


The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.
Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.
Betrayal doesn’t only break your heart but also darkens your soul. You’ll never forget the pain like a fog that forever lingers in the depths of your mind.To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.
The worst mistake a man can make is to betray a woman who actually fought the world for him and stood by him and supported him when he was going through the worst in his life. I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are: it is a reflection of your character, not mine. Beware the person that stabs you and then tells the world they’re bleeding!
Betrayal is so emotionally charged because the act of betrayal violates a couple’s core agreement- the promise to care for each other and keep each other safe.Life is not about who’s real to your face, it’s about who’s real behind your back. The worst feeling in the world is knowing you’ve been used and lied to by someone you trusted.
I may be many things, and there are even more I am not, but I would never do to you what you did to me, and I think that says a lot. I lost faith in human beengs and in life because  what you deed to me, you have killed my soul for eternity.
But Truth and God are by my side not yours... you will see...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento