giovedì 6 agosto 2020

excerpt from my poem: "Seven House of Emptiness"

excerpt from my poem: "Seven House of Emptiness" -  Brunilda Ternova
                                                             
I thought that,
walking with the love of my life in the dark,
was better than walking alone in the light,
but,
I didn't know that,
you never were by my side,
you were the deception,
and I was alone all the time...
I realise late in this life that,
you weren't LOVING ME,
you were poisoning beyond repair,
you were the pure emptiness,
the evil of darkness...
Ohhh infamous  monster,
ugly devil by face and soul,
do you know what you've done,
what you created for others,
for your own?
You stole something of mine that can no longer be rebuilt,
You started the eternal damnation of destruction and death,
the divine war of my revenge,
above the lives and souls of all beings,
in this illusory dimension,
in this holographic universe,
since you can not deceive GOD itself...




 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento